Informal care home
Wouldn't it be wonderful for you as a caregiver to have your parents in need close to home? With an informal care home in your garden, you can get to them quickly when something is wrong. A very comforting notion. For your parents it is nice to have your care in a familiar environment with sufficient privacy.
Below you will find our options for a informal care home, almost all of our mobile homes are adaptable to your care needs.
Different informal care chalet solutions
Informal care terms and conditionsAn informal care home can be built without a permit, always ask your municipality about the local conditions. The government has drawn up conditions that must be met. We have listed the most important conditions for you here:
- The informal care home may only be placed at an existing home in the backyard area.
- The informal care home has a maximum size of 100 m2.
- For a mobile informal care home that is placed outside the built-up area, there are no additional preconditions for the building surface area.
- If there are doubts about the informal care relationship, the municipality may request a statement from the general practitioner, district nurse or other competent person/authority.
- Is the informal care home within 4 metres from the main house: Then the care home may not be higher than 5 metres, but may also not be higher than the main house.
- Is the informal care home at a distance of more than 4 meters from the main house: If the care home is higher than 3 metres and has a sloping roof, the roof height may not exceed 3 metres.